**this is a 10 star review** AMAZING!
Stop everything you're planning and get yourself to this show immediately. In town for a Bachelorette weekend, we last minute decided our 14 person party needed to hang out with some half naked males. Not easy finding that many seats together day of, but luckily our amazing concierge at the Venetian steered us in the oh so right direction of Aussie Heat.
1. These guys are gorgeous. All of them. Every single one.
2. There is a ton of audience involvement in the best way possible. This show is raunchy and fun, and definitely hands on (read the tag line... know what you're going to). But these guys are also very aware of the comfort level of the audience members, and seemed to already know the members of our group that were more happy just to watch.
3. Very gay friendly! They don't care who you are, or where you're from. (Sorry not sorry for the BSB reference.. When you see their boyband style dance moves you'll appreciate it). Our gay friend was with us, and I can not stress enough how welcomed he felt at the show (this was so so great to see, and unfortunately not true of other shows in the area).
4. These guys have some serious skills. They'll make you laugh and smile the whole show, and their dance moves are just impressive and so fun to watch.
5. If you're in town for a party or event, pay for the meet and greet before the show. You get to hang out with all the performers before the show...I don't think that needs more explanation. Plus, they remembered most of our names during and after the show. Hott.
6. The theater is pretty small. We got to sit up front with our VIP tickets, but you'll have a great view wherever you sit.
7. Buy the "bucks" . You want the bucks.
8. Get a picture after the show. It's only $10, and goes to a great cause. These guys are awesome.
9. Go to the bar after the show! All these beautiful men will be there mingling and handing out shots. They're super nice guys, and you can tell they have a lot of fun.
10. Accents. That one should be obvious.
Soooo. Sexiness, Aussies, stripping, dancing... Honestly, I don't know why you're still reading this review. Go buy tickets. Now. You're welcome 😉